|Description||Yellow gray or gray green powder|
|Assay(no H2O), %||97.0~102.0|
|Loss on drying(105℃,16h), %||6.5~10|
|Ferric iron, %||≤2.0|
|Oxalic acid test||Pass test|
|Reducing sugars||Pass test|
|Organic volatile impurities||Meet the requirements|
|Packing||in 25kg bag|
|Storage||20℃, 2 years.|
|Shipping||Room temperature in China; may vary elsewhere|
|Common Names||Ferrous Gluconate | ferrous gluconate hydrate | Ferrous D-gluconate dihydrate|
|CAS No.||299-29-6,6047-12-7||Boiling Point (℃)||673.6ºC|
|Molecular Weight||482.17||Melting Point (℃)||N/A|
|Appearance||Yellow powder||Vapor Specific Gravity||N/A|
|HS Code||2918160000||Flash Point (℃)||375.2ºC|
|Solubility||Soluble in water and almost insoluble in ethanol||Autoignition Temperature (℃)|
Properties of ferrous gluconate
Ferrous gluconate is gray-green or slightly yellow powder or granule; it has a caramel smell and astringent taste; it is soluble in water, easily soluble in hot water, almost insoluble in ethanol, and should be kept away from light and airtight.
Uses of ferrous gluconate
Beverages: carbonated beverages, soybean milk beverages, fruit juice beverages, vegetable juice beverages, tea beverages, nutritional beverages, iron supplements, iodine supplements, alcoholic beverages, coffee, cocoa, powdered beverages, etc.
(1) Buns, cakes, noodles, and macaroni increase the utilization rate of raw materials and improve the taste and flavor.
(2) Aquatic minced products, canned food, dried seaweed, etc., strengthen the tissue, maintain freshness, and enhance the taste.
(3) Sauce, tomato sauce, mayonnaise, jam cream, soy sauce, thickener, and stabilizer.
(4) Juice, wine, etc., dispersant.
(5) Ice cream and caramel candy improve taste and stability.
(6) Frozen food, processed aquatic products, noodle jelly (fresh preservation)